Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Spawn without armour and arrows.
Every time i spawn i only have my axe my bow, my hood and my boots. I dont have arrows or gloves. This has happened to me before a few times but now I cannot get them back. It says i have then equipped but when I spawn they aren't there. It has happened a few times before but after my profile has updated they come back. this is really frustrating and I would just like to know if there is a fix.
Have you tried updating your character on the character page? Try reequipping everything and see if it helps.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Yes I did try re-equipping it on my character but it didn't work. but ow I haven't played it for a day and i went back online and I did have my things. I think it may have been the server i was playing on, as some of the others on the server didn't have certain items like shoes or armour. Thanks a lot for your help.
(19-02-2012, 12:06 PM)ttocs167 link Wrote: Yes I did try re-equipping it on my character but it didn't work. but ow I haven't played it for a day and i went back online and I did have my things. I think it may have been the server i was playing on, as some of the others on the server didn't have certain items like shoes or armour. Thanks a lot for your help.
If you play on a server that has not updated with the patch this is entirely possible. Glad it is sorted.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus