Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mercenaries
Just thought since there is a topic of cRPG, maybe we should add Mercenaries. I know quite alot of people here are from there, including myself. I am planning on creating a house when it all gets implemented, so maybe we can have some of the Merc players joining it. Would be fun to have us all together still.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Sup Big Grin
I'm ere.
psst.
wut

Anyways, I think it'd be cooler to have merc bots that follow you around like in WFaS
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
(24-11-2011, 06:29 PM)Melvarius link Wrote: wut

Anyways, I think it'd be cooler to have merc bots that follow you around like in WFaS
:|
fail, mercenaries is a MP mod
(24-11-2011, 07:01 PM)Roran link Wrote: fail, mercenaries is a MP mod

I meant that I'd prefer bots...

EDIT: Also, nobody plays mercenaries anymore Sad
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
I do, occasionally. But that noone is playing is because of the retarded playerbase.
(20-11-2011, 06:35 PM)Logics link Wrote: Just thought since there is a topic of cRPG, maybe we should add Mercenaries. I know quite alot of people here are from there, including myself. I am planning on creating a house when it all gets implemented, so maybe we can have some of the Merc players joining it. Would be fun to have us all together still.

It's a good idea of taking the union. But I assume you mean for players of one clan of Mercenaries?