Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Damaging other horses slows own horse down
Hi,

My first post here. Took me a while to figure out what exactly is going wrong in the new version, but I think I found it. Sometimes my horse suddenly slows down to a point where it's totally unusable while it's still at full health. I found out it happens when I kill or damage another horse. It also happens when I stab a friendly horse. This sometimes also activates the glitching bug, where it's more as if you are floating over the battlefield in stead of riding a horse. This used to be solvable by getting on and of your horse, but this no longer works. Even getting on another horse doesn't work. It doesn't end until you die and respawn.

For now, I'm not using my cavalry character because I can't even attack a captain or a mounted farmer. I hope it will be fixed.
Thank you for posting this. We will have a look into the cause of it and hopefully fix it soon.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Wow that's a quick reply.

I hope it's not just something happening to me.

And i forgot to say this is a great mod and everyone working on it deserves eternal praiseĀ  Smile

i had the same problem, but when i feed the horse; my horse was able to run at top speed again.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Speaking of horse healing...
Occasionally when I heal my horse it gets a weird sort of lag like thing where the horse entity is infront of the model by a couple metre. And other times it drifts (everyone sees this) and it skips around (not sure if everyone sees this). When I say skip I mean lag skip, you're here 1 second and 10 metres infront the next.
@Straws: Good explanation, I have the exact same problems. In the previous version, it could be fixed by dismounting and mounting again, but that's not working anymore.