Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Help please!
So my friend recently recommended this mod to me and I just downloaded it not even 30 minutes ago. It installed fine without problems, until I started it. I started the game like normal with the right module selected. Here's my problem: I can only see 3 servers: 2 of them are ragnorak difficulty, the other one is hard. They are all EU servers, and as I can't level up on those servers, if someone could help me fix my problem so I can see the other servers (I'm talking with my friend and he says that there are atleast 6 servers he can see, one of them is normal diff). I'm curious what i'm doing wrong and how I can fix it. Thanks. (I'm using steam version, if that helps).
As I've never heard of your problem I dont know the answer to it. Sorry!
Like A Baws
Not helping..
Do you have any filters on?  The only filter I use is the Compatible filter.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I tried turning filters off completly and looking for servers, still could only see those 3. Turned on filters and still could only see those.
You see Native and Napeleon servers aswell without filters on right ?

We had a similar issue back in teh days, reinstalling the game (not just the mod) seemed to have fixed it for many players.

You play through steam or hard copy version ?
I'll try reinstalling the game, and I'm playing with the steam version.
Reboot your Router
Restart M&B
Restart your Computer
Or just wait 10 minutes and try again.

One of these 4 possibilities is helping me almost every time Wink
As soon as i'm finished reinstalling M&B i'll try those.
check here for further fixes if you're still having problems. Sundays are normally terrible for warband screwing up...

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...600.0.html
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus