Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Changes to Mountain Pass.
With the 5.0 up-date, Mountain Pass, in my mind, received a unneeded nerf. The fog that has been added, seems a little out of place on the map. What I would be asking is for the fog to be removed like in pre 5.0. I appreciate all the work the devs and map-makers put into making this game great, and i might be the only one who thinks this, so I'm asking for people to post there opinions down below. Thanks for the time.

Diamond.
Yes i think this also, but I'm working on a method to remove the fog, because it is client side (as I'm informed)...
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Shall we switch all maps to perma night? Big Grin
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Night and extremely dense fog, please, can we have that, please?
Sure. We always listen to our player base!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
O god no! this is not what i wanted XD
(02-06-2013, 09:52 PM)Jalau link Wrote:Yes i think this also, but I'm working on a method to remove the fog, because it is client side (as I'm informed)...
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I'd love it if the nords couldn't see through it, which they can.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
Moar fog! Kill the mod, just like Jez asked if u had done yet. Kill it with fog, you don't like this mod anyways! Woo!

Fog fog foggety fog fog
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(03-06-2013, 07:30 AM)Carolus Rex link Wrote:Moar fog! Kill the mod, just like Jez asked if u had done yet. Kill it with fog, you don't like this mod anyways! Woo!

Fog fog foggety fog fog
If have to apologize for him. He should not be out of is cage by this time of the day. I'll get him his medication and lock him up.

Come on now das, candy time!
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!