Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Quests, post your suggestions!
Hi guys,
Please post your suggestions regards the quests that are in NI at the moment.
Do you have any wishes or ideas? What kind of quest do you want?

These are currently available in your Nord Invasion character panel:
http://wiki.nordinvasion.com/index.php?t...d_Invasion

Heal 3 times in a single invasion (session, i.e. before you get killed, not 3 times in a single wave).

Kill 10 enemies by ranged, 10 by melee, and 10 by horse (or make them individual quests).

Pick up sticks! (get 10 sticks or something)

Can the game track assists? You could have a quest for assisting.

I think there should be a friendly fire quest for killing Jez.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
Oh, i love the idea of healing / resupply quests, although could be easy if you just stand there at the beginning of the game and heal 3 times while the rest of the players kill all the enemies?
Good point.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
Kill 5 enemies with a head shot

Kill 10 enemies with a one handed weapon/ two handed weapon/ crossbow/ etc

Kill 5 enemies while unarmed

Successfully kick an enemy

Craft your first item
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
ok two questions..

How can I craftt?
Hoow can I kill Nord Recruits when they are not ingamme?
(06-11-2011, 07:03 AM)Paco link Wrote: ok two questions..

How can I craftt?

I'm not sure if there's much of a crafting system yet (I'm still a noob so I'm not sure)

But I'm pretty sure that Nord Recruits come into the game eventually at the later waves (Unless they don't actually exist; wondering if I'm confusing them for Nord Followers).
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
Here's another thing- apparently the quests are being refreshed a lot. Far more than every 72 hours.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
(06-11-2011, 07:30 AM)Melvarius link Wrote: [quote author=Paco link=topic=12.msg36#msg36 date=1320563027]
ok two questions..

How can I craftt?

I'm not sure if there's much of a crafting system yet (I'm still a noob so I'm not sure)

But I'm pretty sure that Nord Recruits come into the game eventually at the later waves (Unless they don't actually exist; wondering if I'm confusing them for Nord Followers).
[/quote]

Nord Recruits come into the game after the Nord Captain i believe, they arrive the same time as the Nord Chuff. Although I think some waves / units need restructuring and that will be happening in the next patch, so don't get too used to the order of the units Big Grin

Also jaaash thats interesting, i'll take a look into the quest limitations, if thats real then its probably a huge bug lol

Edit: I think you may be right, that nord recruits dont show up? they should be, but after testing i didnt see them, so i'll look into that!
i think with the quests refresh its always he half of what it says