Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Reporting: Manni 2 last kills in a row
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=150419600
2nd save for troopers, killed a save even before that.
Following the no save the team was wiped even tho we had several decent players, dedicaded shielder and cades.

First save was killed by a kick (As if he's blind and can't see the nord is all bloody)
2nd was killed because a peasant archer was shooting at him while he had half the team alive going for repairs, heals and rearms. We all know how dangerous peasants are, dont we.

Maybe not worth an actual warning but atleast a verbal one.

Delete/ lock. Not worth a report/warning and he stopped. I got a guy who killed some 8 lasts in the last two to 3 hours. Got 4 screenshots already. If i get 5 to 6 i'll decide to report him probably.
Been repeatedly asked to stop too.
Normal mode. Got a bit carried away since others were killing lasts en masse before him and i was agitated.
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
I dont think it was intentional due to the fact in the screen shot he killed it just as he said last and also everyone makes mistakes
Accounts: DB_Cosby commando 52
                 Hipster Archer 52
                 Indie Pavice Champion 52
                 Classy Marauder 52
"Falankos: I guess you finally got kind of a whole character equipped, I'm so proud of you".
He killed it knowing it was last because he was shooting him.
That's what he said.
If any admin sees it, just delete the thread.
I've come to accept the fact that normal mode is infested with griefers, level one to 39+ alike.
when a tier 4 skirmisher kills two spawn lasts in a row and another when we asked to save you know something is wrong...
Playing normal mode when you can hardmode is that something
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
Closing this before more people post in here.

In response to new players killing last. There is a large percentage of the NI community that does not know what 'Last' and 'Save' means. If you actually take the time to explain to them the concept of saving a nord to refill/heal/repair, you will find them much more accommodating. Yes, I do also know there is a very small percentage of people that will delibrately grief and ignore the wishes of the rest of the team. These players is why we have admins. Jump on to IRC here when you encounter one of these players and we will sort it out.

*Closed.