Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hardmode
Ok,lets come to the point, Hardmode is much to hard i mean : i am commando with banded mail armor and fearsome knights helmet i get pwnd by a single ranger in MELEE since i cant hit him he chambers me every single time  and when i play ALONE so  1 player in server there spawn about 50 melee bots and  30 rangers 2 seconds after being spawned i get headshotted 20 times    and now map polls have been removed asswel so we cant make shieldwall (without spamming cades) anymore asswel so now we reach wave  2 max, i mean ..... there is no reason playing normal since we dont get loot there .....it just to hard.....
There is only one truth, and you will find it at the edge of my sword.

Loots:

Dragon Helmet
Dragon Breath

Dwarf Axe
Durendal
Hurricane
I have the same problems you do on any hard mode server where it's just me, are a few guys runnign around solo. But since the 0.3.4 patch, when the server starts organizing some team strategies (shield walls, cavalary kiting whiel archers mow down), we get pretty far. I think the goal of the hardmode servers is they be VERY difficult to solo, and with a team challenging but doable. To use (oh god) a World of Warcraft Comparison, Normal is questing, or dungeons if you will, and hard mode is the end game raid. Big Grin
Yeah but the map polls are off and the swadian ciuty and town maps arent being played anymore it seems wso we cant do shit for shieldwalls now.
There is only one truth, and you will find it at the edge of my sword.

Loots:

Dragon Helmet
Dragon Breath

Dwarf Axe
Durendal
Hurricane
Hardmode is fine as it is in my opinion.
I think we need to work more with the support classes. Once more people use barricades and medics get better heals/resurrections, the rounds will be a lot easier.
Only thing i have to complain from hardmode is teh fact that you never get normal wood or sticks there.
Oh, I'll get you some wood Wink A big nice stick..who needs normal?
(20-02-2012, 06:46 PM)JOPO link Wrote: Only thing i have to complain from hardmode is teh fact that you never get normal wood or sticks there.

if you like I can set Odin to drop one crooked stick?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Yeah I bet Odin would drop us one wooden stick once we get to face him
huscarls drop sticks in hardmode btw, but only one, which is in my opinion way to less. better would be 6