Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hero Class - Legionnaire
Dear NI Community,

Presently the Duelist Class has been a bit underwhelming. So in order to make it a bit more attractive we are changing it to a new hero class, the legionnaire. This class will facilitate a hybrid playstyle. Giving throwing weapons proficiency. The class will be versatile and powerful, combining moderate throwing capabilities, first rate one handed fighting ability and above average shield skill.

This hero class will be discounted to 100k for the next week.

Love,

The Devs

Offer has ended
(04-06-2013, 07:57 PM)Barristan link Wrote:fire rate one handed fighting ability

FIRE!
Duelist would have been more popular if they had a exclusive, very fast, one handed weapon imo.
Wow nice. I need to get commando asap. But shouldnt all of the classes have a hybrid Hero?
(04-06-2013, 09:01 PM)The Cid link Wrote:Duelist would have been more popular if they had a exclusive, very fast, one handed weapon imo.

Did you check the house crafting thread? That thing is filled with exclusive weapons.
It was just that the class didnt fit in right within a teamsetup (or atleast less) than the other hero classses.
House crafting weapon!! That could take 6 months to get mats??? 
(04-06-2013, 09:02 PM)All_That_Remains link Wrote:Wow nice. I need to get commando asap. But shouldnt all of the classes have a hybrid Hero?

Lets test and see how this one works. However, presently most do have a hybird hero. Pikeman has a tank halberdier with high armour, archers have sentinel which is a one hand hybrid.

Also Cid, they have a pretty good one-hander they can buy from the marketplace to get them going.
I feel other classes will rage as commando gets a discounted class but they dont, I think for every class whatever is least used discount it to boost it up.
(04-06-2013, 09:06 PM)Barristan link Wrote:[quote author=All_That_Remains link=topic=14317.msg114620#msg114620 date=1370379765]
Wow nice. I need to get commando asap. But shouldnt all of the classes have a hybrid Hero?

Also Cid, they have a pretty good one-hander they can buy from the marketplace to get them going.
[/quote]

I did not know that. 

Any info on the weapon would be nice.
Discount has now been applied, so you should be able to get it for 100k!
"And it goes a little something like this..."