Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Where has the gold gone ?
Btw, there's another gold sink option you might have already considered
Buying 1000xp once every 18 hours for 800 gold.
Leveling your very low characters is a pain, perhaps by giving the option to passivly get to that tier 3 by paying 800 each day for each character you level would not be so bad.
Would not be spammable.
Would cost 4x more than exp to gold conversion.
Goldsink that wouldn't rely on one player loosing a lot of money at once (More of a passive gold sink)
Less frustration over poor characters Big Grin
etc
leveling up a character to tier 3 would take 60 days (that you log on to nordinvasion) and cost 48000 gold. Tier 4 would cost ~168k AND half a year or more.
What do you think?
edit: To prevent new players from making the mistake of spending their gold on this, maybe restrict to accounts with atleast 1 tier 4 character
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
The great depression of NI. Soon a steel sword will cost millions! Mwahahaha
The lovechild of Senni and Hyper.
Quoted by: Carolus Rex
(09-06-2013, 10:11 AM)MadScotsman link Wrote:The great depression of NI. Soon a steel sword will cost millions! Mwahahaha

And here i tought this thread is about money dissapearing not multiplying -- Items cost way less.
;D
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
I think the main problem is everyone scrambling for gold to buy hero classes, even poor-ish players. In my opinion this is pointless because the hero classes are not really worth it at all (save a few) unless you can get new hero equipment as well, which they will not be able to afford after busting their balls for the 750k.
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
No. The better thing cost always much. Like Defender Armor or Swadien. They' r only a little bit better but they cost really much...( correct me)
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
(09-06-2013, 10:48 PM)Ruff link Wrote:I think the main problem is everyone scrambling for gold to buy hero classes, even poor-ish players. In my opinion this is pointless because the hero classes are not really worth it at all (save a few) unless you can get new hero equipment as well, which they will not be able to afford after busting their balls for the 750k.
I think the upgraded stats are quite worth it, and some of the stuff, like the heraldic halberdier mail, are not too expensive. The new hero equipment will always be there after you pay for the hero class, and would actually probably be cheaper.
Mighty_Vdude - Level 52 - Halberdier
Mighty_Vdu - Level 44 - Commando/Crossbowman
Mighty_Vdud - Level 39 - Sniper
'(save a few)'  Wink
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
(10-06-2013, 05:31 AM)Vdude link Wrote:[quote author=Ruff link=topic=14326.msg116474#msg116474 date=1370818088]
I think the main problem is everyone scrambling for gold to buy hero classes, even poor-ish players. In my opinion this is pointless because the hero classes are not really worth it at all (save a few) unless you can get new hero equipment as well, which they will not be able to afford after busting their balls for the 750k.
I think the upgraded stats are quite worth it, and some of the stuff, like the heraldic halberdier mail, are not too expensive. The new hero equipment will always be there after you pay for the hero class, and would actually probably be cheaper.
[/quote]
Especially since their adding new equipment almost everyday, cheap ones too!
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
No one has ever thought of the fact you can pick up other people's gear.
So on an event: Hero > 2 more head or body armor ---- You use weapons provided by teammates a lot better
on a pub it's all just a matter of having someone there to gift you that weapon on followers or skirmishers. Not a big deal.
It's also quite cheap in my humble opionion (750K) for such a substantial increase in power/viability. Most noticable on the shielders tho Smile
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall