Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swords Unrelvealed?
(01-03-2012, 12:52 AM)bobthehero link Wrote: The 1h/2h makes it really ''meh'' for a shielder however...

The damage penalty for using a two-hander in one-handed mode is what, around 30%? I never remembered. But there are better weapons regardless.
Captain_Stoogey
Seeing as Worm and only one other player have them, I'd say that makes it pretty special Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(01-03-2012, 01:20 AM)Pandabomber link Wrote: [quote author=bobthehero link=topic=1579.msg14196#msg14196 date=1330563120]
The 1h/2h makes it really ''meh'' for a shielder however...

The damage penalty for using a two-hander in one-handed mode is what, around 30%? I never remembered. But there are better weapons regardless.
[/quote]

Damage and speed.

I have my eyes on swadian hope... maybe I'll be able to wield one in a couple millenia Tongue
you know you could always replace mesh of one sword by your spada bob!

(hehe... je te vois d'ici brocheter les nords un après l'autre... wow!)
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
Probably, but right now I had am Irish sword, worst stabber possible Sad
What's the stats of the Valkyrie hammer? (Maul)
Valkyrie Hammer:

Swing dmg: 50 blunt
Stab dmg: 0
Speed: 87
Length: 75
Weight: 9

Two handed

Source:
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(22-02-2012, 06:04 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=freiwulf link=topic=1579.msg13396#msg13396 date=1329933090]
in regards to the worm blade i seem to recall someone saying that it drops from something no body really kills or words to that effect

I believe my exact words on TS that evening was "A very normal enemy, that you don't often kill."  Wink
[/quote]

does he got dark clothing ?
I got my Worm bane off hired assasin on huscarl wave, there ya go Smile
Oo, assassin farmin' time! xD
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.