Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Archer Tips and Tricks
Hope the title wasn't misleading  :o I was hoping tto get some tips in archery. Any tips or tricks of the trade will help.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Just a couple quick ones from my archery experiences as my main is Sniper.
  • Befriend and be nice to infantry, they are your friends, especially in hard mode.
  • Don't spam your arrows, try to make them count, long range shots only if you are confident you can take them.
  • Don't be kill greedy on the low waves, it's a pain to be out of arrows on the later waves when your team needs you the most.
  • This is personal preference I guess, but bring a melee weapon, being surprised by a bot from behind or getting jumped by an Assassin will cause you a quick death if you don't have one.

I think i have a few general ones.

- If your teammates are getting overwhelmed and retreating and if someone has multiple guys swing at him SHOOT THOSE GUYS! Same applues to someone running away.

- Like Worm said you don't need 100 arrows 50 will suffice and refill boxes or shrines are never to far away.

- Focus your shots on the big guys or people closest to you (dont be greedy though) aim for the head if at all possible.

My tips are noobish and mostly restatements of what worm said. These should be common knowledge.
as archer or longbowman i recommend to bring a melee weapon- best one with high speed rating.as  heavy longbowman i prefer to take two packs of arrows and grab a melee weapon -and use it for blocking.(in hard mode you should take a melee weapon too )
Despite how it looks, shielded foes do not cover the tops of their heads, so you can headshot them unless they're on a higher elevation than you are.
In that case, aim for their legs!
jarold if you look on the SB forum there is an infantry guide there when you get a chance you should take a look  ;D
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
ITT: common sense
[Image: dQuRc.jpg]

ok but this is an archer thread... lol oh well ill check it out.
I will add this: as a big pinged guy, I bring no wep. BUT I always pick up the first blopcking thing that come near my hand!

AND!

in normal mode

I advice taking wooden practice sword (I prefer 1h but... your choice)
blunt is OP you know Tongue)
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!