Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Color-coded items?
Hi guys, I'm fairly new to this mod, and I've been searching other topics to see if one of them answers my questions, but I haven't found any. But my question is: When I'm at the Auction Hall, I see various items which are color-coded (i.e. green, blue, pink), and I want to know, what does this signify?
It is supposed to signify item rarity. But it's a bit of a mess lately due to re-balancing of armors and the addition of new crafting goods. But it's still a pointer to how rare something is. It will be updated to better reflect this in the near future though.  Wink
Maybe just as easy as this:

item buyable on marketplace - black
crafted item - green
dropped crafting ingedient - blue
legendary drop from normal - yellow
legendary drop from hard - red
Yeah we are thinking something along those lines, keep it simple.

Just a lot of work to do it for every item.  So kinda low on the list right now.  Tongue
May be you could recruit someone to do this, just like you did for translation pack?
And for other little things like this i guess. Ofc there is the problem of sensible informations, so must be someone you can trust.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
I think they have enough nitpick devs on the team right now Tongue
What means the pink color ?
(21-03-2012, 06:59 PM)deltanight link Wrote:What means the pink color ?

Pink items are girly items.
(21-03-2012, 07:43 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:[quote author=deltanight link=topic=1605.msg17282#msg17282 date=1332356345]
What means the pink color ?

Pink items are girly items.
[/quote]
Worm is a pink item.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(24-02-2012, 09:56 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:So kinda low on the list right now.  Tongue

Understandable, and agreed Tongue

Besides, people can just search forums to discover the rarity of certain items - If they do not know already.

Oh and, i like the colors - An item from marketplace, eg. Coat of Plates, feels a bit cooler to have, when the color is Red instead of Black.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext