Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Craftable Throwing Spears (CTS)
Selling Craftable Throwing Spears Feel free to offer just about anything. execption: no crossbowstuff
No leggies for me
pigface klappvisor, Heraldic halberdier mail, rus helm?

is there any preferance to what 3 classes you want things for? i can swap some items around, to better suit you if this doesn't tickle your pickle.
well the offer isnt Shit, but i have no need of just Those items, i would really like a Halberd or pike, and Cash is actually a MustTongue
(12-06-2013, 05:59 PM)Herakles link Wrote:pigface klappvisor, Heraldic halberdier mail, rus helm?
is there any preferance to what 3 classes you want things for? i can swap some items around, to better suit you if this doesn't tickle your pickle.
No leggies for me
Sad i got about 4k to my name, if throwing that onto the offer helps? or i could swap the pigface for a steel cutter? and add 10 blade shards?

suppose this offer wont change your standing much though, so good luck Sad
14 x  bronze arrowhead
1 x  raven feather
40 Hardened Metal
Craftable Javelins
1 x christmas hat  ;D
hmm Yok interesting offer. but since it looks like a half done recipe to the throwing spears with some money and some cheap stuff i will be have to decline, if u dont raise
No leggies for me
Hmmm

Flamberge
14 Bronzes
Vengeance ( you can trade it for a Swadian Poleaxe )
Craftable Javelins
100k ?

I'm just trying something else.
Its still not worth enough m8. Ur like halfway, add plenty of gold and both veng and the poleaxe
No leggies for me
Would you balance for a heavy plated?
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(12-06-2013, 08:13 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote:Would you balance for a heavy plated?
yes that would be nice, but what balance are u looking for?
No leggies for me