Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Making/managing/using 2nd character??? HELP!!
I need help on using two characters(eg: Switching from one character to another). Please help.
While ingame, after clicking multiplayer, click on your character name and a dropdown menu will open. Just click which character you wish to use.

On the NordInvasion site, you can access your second character by logging in by typing the name of your second character into the character name box and using the same password you used for your first character.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Damn you click, you beat me by like 2 min!!! I'm gonna post my thing anyway  Tongue

When you start Warband and click Play Nord Invasion, you will see your character select screen. A the top left you will see your character name, below that you will see "Create" and "Edit".

Click Create and you can make a 2nd character. You can swap between characters by clicking on the name, which will give you a drop down menu you can select from.

Once you have your new character just join a NordInvasion server. Your password is the same for all characters that belong to you, just change the name you log in with.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(24-02-2012, 12:10 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: Damn you click, you beat me by like 2 min!!! I'm gonna post my thing anyway  Tongue

When you start Warband and click Play Nord Invasion, you will see your character select screen. A the top left you will see your character name, below that you will see "Create" and "Edit".

Click Create and you can make a 2nd character. You can swap between characters by clicking on the name, which will give you a drop down menu you can select from.

Once you have your new character just join a NordInvasion server. Your password is the same for all characters that belong to you, just change the name you log in with.
(24-02-2012, 12:06 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: While ingame, after clicking multiplayer, click on your character name and a dropdown menu will open. Just click which character you wish to use.

On the NordInvasion site, you can access your second character by logging in by typing the name of your second character into the character name box and using the same password you used for your first character.
Ohhhhh thanks guys! It's been killing me using only one character! This helped a ton and thanks for the quick reply.
No problem 8)
"And it goes a little something like this..."