Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Damascuc Steel
who drop it?
and wechre drop it hard or normal?
Ragnorok
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
(14-06-2013, 05:48 AM)Mystic121 link Wrote:Ragnorok

Has someone dropped it?
I dont think anyone in the game ever had that drop yet. Or they they report it on the forums atleast.

I haven't seen or heard of this being dropped yet..
You should ask Winter about it to confirm though - If he hasn't found it then no one has  Wink
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
hey !

(14-06-2013, 07:11 AM)Lollo link Wrote: [quote author=Mystic121 link=topic=14697.msg117618#msg117618 date=1371188884]
Ragnorok

Has someone dropped it?
[/quote]

Any news/drops about Damascus Steel ?
I know exactly who drops it now  Big Grin

[move]Chosen Varangian Guards drop them
[/move]
[Image: cGo2Y67.gif]
Loots - Cherry:1 Sir_Cherry:3 Walls_In_Windows:1 Aceventurier:5 
So, just for example, if i want to craft Ebony arrows :

20 x Eagle Feathers
10 x Damascus Steel
5 x Zinc Shard
1 x Phoenix Feather
10 x Blade Shard
1 x Oil of Velentr

As u can see, if Damascus steel cost around 200 K each ( then 2mill in this case), the arrows cost much more than ebony bow himself...

Of course, they are good arrows (13 P) and ofc it's new craftable, but i dont think it's reasonable to craft them for more than 5-6 millions (I prefer buy legendary at this price)

It's my own view, but, that's why i dont recommend you to buy damascus steel at this excessive price. ( You make increase the prices and it's not good for all )

i told u guys, be patient to have it has a better price when more players loot them.

(Like i said it's "my" opinion), And you what do you think ?

I totally agree with you.
Elbony arrows is a high-tier craftable, which means it's useless to spend so much money if you don't have nice stuff already. Though it's a more than interesting option. You get +2 damage, and +5 arrows per quiver. If you buy a hurricane bow to replace your house craftable bow, you pay at least 40m to make a little more damage. So, in the end, 6m is not that much...  More, when you bring the arrows ingame, every archer in the team can take advantage of them. So you are cheered by everyone. And since you will be the first one to get them, you will get respect and be praised.

It would be absurd some people have some Damascus steel and no one wants to buy them to craft the arrows. So I hope this mat is going to be much, much rarer than eagle feathers Wink