Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Monolith Legion *Recruiting* level 1+
                                                                                                          [Image: finalblue3.jpg]

[size=14pt]Monolith Legion is the elite fighting force which knows the secret of The Monolith. The Monolith is a sacred relic left on the Earth by a people not of this world. Many people believe that the Nords are attacking Swadia for conquest and land. But Monolith Legion knows that the king of Nords is after nothing but The Monolith. We are the last line between them and The Monolith.We work together to provide to the house and other housemates. May the Monolith be safe from the clutches of the nords.[/size]

Leader: [ML]FatsoMcgee
Captains: [ML]Crotos
  [ML]Mystic_Pikeman

If you wish to join our elite group of fighters, You must be at least 2nd tier, and its recommended that you have TS either with or without a mic. We work as a team and expect recruits to act the same.
The following are specific for the clan:

We use Teamspeak. If you can't use, do not apply.
Attend Teamspeak regularly (Don't take that as in every minute of the day).
Be kind and help others that are new to the mod or just have general questions about the mod.
Be mature, joking every once in a while is fine, there is a point where we stop and get serious. (Note there is a difference between joking and trolling, know the difference when apply)
Do NOT troll or glitch in any circumstance
Use the [ML] banner and the ML tag ([ML]Name)

Format to join:
Name of Character:
Number of Characters:
Player id:
Level:
Class:
Reason why you wish to join our elite group 

we use my clan teamspeak at: 24.100.138.20
Name of Character: Dipsy_Sniper
Number of Character: 4905
Level: 44
Class: Sniper / Field medic
Reason: Need a house ( im so lonely Wink )
I hope we get more people in the house  :'(
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
Well good luck from Clan Cameron!
Format to join:
Name of Character: Carthage
Number of Character: 1
Level: 35
Class: Heavy Infantry
Reason why you wish to join our elite group  because i wanna play with a team and im tired of playing alone.
do u have teamspeak sir
Yes i do sir
24.100.138.20 thats the info jump in ts with us mate
Name of Character: Seph
Number of Characters: 2
Level: 26
Class: Heavy Longbowman
Reason why you wish to join our elite group: Sick of playing alone, Houses seem great! Need help occassionally and willing to help also.
ok sir just pm me your id and join us on teamspeak AT 24.100.138.20