Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Defenders of the Feast
Because here in Swadia, we feast!

Come and join the valiant efforts of Lord Ullum, El Capitan Tribok... and some other guy who happens to be an archer. What was his name again? Sergeant Nyssaria or something? Well, we'll just pretend that he isn't a real person for now.

If you'd like to join, send me a message with your Name, Class, Support Class, and Profession as well as what level you are and what you'd like to achieve by joining a house.
They can take our lives, but they can never take our lamb kebobs!

welcome defenders of the feast (im hungry now  ;D) from the order of the scarlet blades
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
This is truly in the tradition of late king Harlaus :_)
Thanks for the warm welcome, we're happy to fight alongside you all.  Smile

We are currently 6 members and counting.  ;D

Just a quick update: new members are assigned a higher ranking member as a mentor, and will act as a squire to said mentor. This allows the squires to get plenty of assist xp while also getting some helpful advice, and being tested. Tests will usually consist of having the squire attempt to fight a certain number of enemies without the assistance of their mentor, but should the battle go poorly, the mentor will step in and attempt to rescue the life of his squire. When the mentor believes you are ready, they will tell me, and I will then promote you from recruit to the rank of soldier, where you will be welcomed in with open arms amongst your new battle brothers.

Then when we're done slaughtering nords, we will feast! Never forget to feast!

As a side note, this shall be our standard. (assuming it's approved)
[Image: finished.jpg]
Wear it proudly!  8)
They can take our lives, but they can never take our lamb kebobs!