Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Archers nest
Since some People insulted me being a glitcher altough melee can hit me i want to introduce u the archers nest:

You need:
-A bow and arrows
-Deployable Shield
A corner with less than 91°

Place a shield while standing in the corner, melee will have problems hitting you and the shield so it is harder to destroy it, some people may regard this
as glitching and report you but since they can kill you, but having problems doing it its nothing wrong about it

The problem is that u cant refill ammo so take no melee weapon with you

[Image: ek0uw8.jpg]

borderline but bot can get you so I think it's ok

you'll still need melee to help as bot coming in will kill the shield and get you in the time you say '' Oh I should have not stayed here useless like a dried corn while all my team was being slayed!''

hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
If the bots can kill you there it's generally Ok, however you'll have to wait for an official dev response.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
We have warned people for similar things in the past because the bots, especially with longer weapons, won't be able to hit the shield at all and just bounce of the walls. I don't see this particular "tactic" as that bad since it's only one person. But we will most likely work towards removing spots like this.

I'm not directly calling it glitching, but I'll have no troubles warning people if this become a widespread and to effective tactic until spots like this can be removed.