Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Sea Battle
A swadian ship convoy is attacked by the nords.

Awesome map, but you should change the sails, looks a bit odd due to the scale.
Great looking map orik Smile
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
(16-06-2013, 06:51 PM)-Perception- link Wrote:Awesome map, but you should change the sails, looks a bit odd due to the scale.

thanks, but i have no idea with what i could change them.
Maybe you could try putting the sails up, since they are after all not moving. You can do this by placing ship_c_sail_off under the ship and just letting the sail show. That may not work though so I have another suggestion. You could act like the sails have been put back up since they are stuck on the sand. Like so...
I did that by using bed_d and just made it larger.

It isn't all that great looking since I did it in a hurry but you can experiment with the rugs and cloth objects, maybe even one of the awnings?

Otherwise your map looks amazing! You are very skilled for making your own ship too! It's genius!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(16-06-2013, 10:50 PM)Jarold link Wrote:Maybe you could try putting the sails up, since they are after all not moving. You can do this by placing ship_c_sail_off under the ship and just letting the sail show. That may not work though so I have another suggestion. You could act like the sails have been put back up since they are stuck on the sand. Like so...
I did that by using bed_d and just made it larger.

It isn't all that great looking since I did it in a hurry but you can experiment with the rugs and cloth objects, maybe even one of the awnings?

Otherwise your map looks amazing! You are very skilled for making your own ship too! It's genius!

thanks, i will try to do something with the sails.
Is the map ready for me to have a look at it? Are the ai mesh and barriers done?
I know you can do all this and you shouldn't need my help so just give me a heads up when its ready  Wink
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
Orik add it to dropbox we already share.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(18-06-2013, 05:27 AM)YuriTheRed link Wrote:Orik add it to dropbox we already share.

done
Oh my, that's looking awesome! D:
Hope this gets through!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."