Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Legion [EU + NA]
Steam: a5wn71obt (Currently running the game off of Impulse)
MSN: Kwediqu@live.com

The above is the same for all three characters.

North America

Ingame Name: Aylethiumoj
Level: 42
Weaponry: Strange sword, great lance, knightly heater shield, charger.
Class: Rebalanced Swadian Knight with <Katana :o Big Grin>

Ingame Name: Fuzon
Level: 28
Weaponry: Two Handed Sword, Sledgehammer, One Handed Battle Axe, Board Shield
Build: Commando

Ingame Name: Zotayiku
Level: 19
Build: Sniper
Weaponry: Battle Axe, Khergit Bow, Arrows, Trained Pony
Invite sent to all 3 characters.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Man , they really need to remove the darn referal shit , no one needs to even grind , they just spam the referal link to fucking over 9000 ppl and get commando and sniper and shite already...
or lower the reward
Dang Logics, I'm amazed you can send all these invites xD

Also, is this a Teamspeak, or a Vent? 46.105.123.104:9988 still doesn't work  :-\
Ingame Name: Chortles
Steam/MSN: CowGoesMoo
Level: 16
Weaponry: Sword and Board
Build: Heavy Infantry
(17-12-2011, 02:37 AM)Taser link Wrote: Seriously you guys are cool with some awesome people in, like Earth.

[quote author=JOPO link=topic=124.msg2933#msg2933 date=1323871736]
Man , they really need to remove the darn referal shit , no one needs to even grind , they just spam the referal link to fucking over 9000 ppl and get commando and sniper and shite already...

Seriously? Damn. And that could be abused by people making a character to accept the referral right? Or is it checked by IP?[/quote]

Awhhh <3.

I'm pretty sure it's tied to CD key, sort of like cRPG, so good luck doing that Tongue
(17-12-2011, 02:47 AM)Earthdforce link Wrote: Awhhh <3.

I'm pretty sure it's tied to CD key, sort of like cRPG, so good luck doing that Tongue

Gotta recongize the awesome people man, like me.

Like I was going to try....... ok I was going to try. . but I'm not now! That's what counts right?
(17-12-2011, 03:02 AM)Taser link Wrote: [quote author=Earthdforce link=topic=124.msg3671#msg3671 date=1324090048]
Awhhh <3.

Gotta recongize the awesome people man, like me.

Like I was going to try....... ok I was going to try. . but I'm not now! That's what counts right?
[/quote]
I'd actually recommend trying anyways, just as a test (assuming no one else has), and if it works post it in the bug forum.
(17-12-2011, 03:04 AM)Earthdforce link Wrote: I'd actually recommend trying anyways, just as a test (assuming no one else has), and if it works post it in the bug forum.

That sounds like a good exc... reason to do it.