Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How can we save the Nordinvasion Population
/agreed and signed
I am glad that Evildan posted about this ongoing issue on the forums. I tried to speak with one of the devs in the IRC channel about these issues but this is a better way to share our feelings and opinions about this mod. I love this mod! I have been playing it every day since my husband introduced me to it about 2 months ago. I have been beta testing and playing many games for the last 12 years and I don’t ever remember a game or mod making me laugh and have so much fun when I first started to play it.

With that being said, I’d like to say that I want to see the game get better and also an increase in population so we can be able to play hardmode. I like the challenging that this mod offers but both normal and hardmode are unbalanced. We are overrun in normalmode over and over even with a few commandos and snipers in the game at maybe wave 12 if not sooner (normally is more like wave 8 ). In hardmode, even with a very strong team of commandos and snipers that are good players and are in TS and have pretty good gear/weapons we rarely make it to Jotnes and that’s only with the shield wall in the Swadian Town map which from what I was told, it will be taken out next patch.  I do know that the devs are aware of the normalmode/hardmode situation because they already tried to nerf them last patch and while the new medic kits and barricade do help a bit, unfortunately it doesn’t quite cut it for either normal or hardmode. There is a desperate need for more nerfing by lowering the damage that the bots do and also thinning their numbers and possibly better armor, weapons and shields for us to withstand their overpowering blasts.

I want to add that I appreciate all the work that the devs put into this mod( hell, the first time I heard about it I kept thinking how do they make money? How do they keep doing this for free and because of that the devs gained my respect  Smile ) but I really want to keep playing this mod and to tell you the truth….from what I have seen from my personal experience is:  the thing that usually destroys games is the developers not listening to what the player base wants  Sad
you know we have new stuff ... Smile 
revivebook and explosiv this with the right tactic you can reach the odins in a easy way
Agree with everything OP said,these changes would make the mod even better.
Supporting this!
I support the OP. It is not the first time this is mentioned though. My house totally stopped playing NI... sadly.
I follow the forum regularly, but have stopped playing too. I may come over again from The Deluge if things hopefully change.

I wish the devs good luck and wisdom, after all it's their mod.
I kind of lost interest, i support this. I rarely play hard mode now because most of the servers are empty. And when there's a lot of ppl, we hardly get to wave 10-12.
I played a couple times with my house, (hard to find a moment where all the good players are here) we got pretty far (16 i think?) but we got smacked by the Crushthrough.

almost lvl 50 and no items dropped yet -.- . 

I made an archer to get some legendaries but then again, it's almost impossible to get far in normal mode without good players to support you (pretty much wasting their time on normal mode). If only there would be a reward for them to help ppl on normal mode! the time to get on farther waves is just too much to ask.

And the maps.. well.. idk what to say bout that. Swadian town is awesome because of enemies all spawning in the same place, and its very fast to get to higher waves!
I got bored of swadian village, it just takes so much time, but has a lot of places to hide, to fight.
Hidden cave, I leave when it comes to this map, nothing else to say.. XD

Well, to be honest I only play town and village, (sometimes city and lake town with my house)

Oh well, i'll prolly play once a week, just to see if anything changed but I just lost hope on getting legendaries and got bored by maps (don,t worry i know how hard it is to create a good map that everyone likes and that is balanced)
Its 19:30 and all hard server are empty  :'(
Only the normal server are full. You all training your archers right?  :o
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
This could help the mod alot.
I highly doubt anyone has a revive book. Or a explosive barrel. If you look at the raw materials needed for them you will definitely think so too, as I have yet to find a single water of hmvelgir, nor have I heard of anyone else finding it, and you need quite a lot of them. Same goes for Lump of lead, which you need a lot of, although at least the ones who carry them are known and not too far into the rounds.
I have seen Lord Hande use a barrel, it was cool! Smile
Start the game already!