Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Do you guys still remember....
When I accidently sold my camel to the marketplace 'cause it had the same colour as the shade ores and the camels were transformed to transitionals shortly after that.
When I killed the Prince the first time and looted fearsome knight helmet on that wave. Not from one of the horses though. Wink
When there were 3 maps only: Mountain Pass, Swadian Village and Beach Assault.
When I first saw Odin on Swadian City. We managed to kill the previous waves because of me spawning horses with someone else's tome so we could block the entrances and make the nords move on one by one. Smile
When my goal in nordinvasion was defeating the last wave.
When I saw Hande with a Pike of Kings and wanted to have one.
When I traded an Eastern Katana for a Pike of Kings and was one of the first to own one.
When I saw Ryu with the new dragon weapons he created and I wanted to have them.
When I could ride the 13 trained ponies in my inventory.
When there were GOTs, Phalangites and Losts around.
When I had the best commando armor in the game. (the transitional Wink)
When Hande spawned in an aurora blade and I hid it somewhere to take it after the next spawn in case of myself dieing.
When I bought Mount and Blade on the 8th of February 2011.
When I fuckin played this game instead of typing old and outdated stuff into this forum! ^^

Your Drunken Monkey
(01-07-2013, 09:01 PM)Drunken Monkey link Wrote: When there were 3 maps only: Mountain Pass, Swadian Village and Beach Assault.
When I first saw Odin on Swadian City. We managed to kill the previous waves because of me spawning horses with someone else's
When I traded an Eastern Katana for a Pike of Kings and was one of the first to own one.
When I saw Ryu with the new dragon weapons he created and I wanted to have them.
  • Those maps were legendary
  • I was in the Odin game with senni and ster spamming res tomes.
  • [nerd]I think you will find I owned the first POK[/nerd]
  • I miss ryu, we had our own greeting and everything!
When I was one of 2 knights. (Daenerys/Ster came out of nowhere! :|)
When I got the first saranid warhorse. (Gilbert)
Golradir the hipster heavy cav.
Jez dropping 4 sword of kings for peasants.
When tarimoth looted a grinder. (the first iirc)

And the end to one of the longest running contests:
YuriTheRed looting a legendary before me (really...really??)

Time to solo odin...
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Still remember wen i experienced the prince wen i was lvl 7...ah an archer killed him and then i died by a ranger  :'(
Nords bugging at their boats at Beach Assault. Nords (and players) climbing up the mountains at Mountain Pass (and players writing "WTF is dat??!!" after spotting medic box). Nord Captain hitting everyone with his horsie. First moments on hard mode. Ponies. Overpowered Hired Javelineers.
Playing NI since December 2011
When everybody was a redshirt Smile

Mythil
I still remember how I never looted any real legendarysince 3.8 update was released d I recall right lol
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
When Click died to Nord Followers on Swadian Outskirts.  Wink Big Grin
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
I uhh... don't recall any of that. You can't prove anything.

Did you know how amazing technology is these days? Screenshots can be doctored! Imagine if someone doctored a screenshot of me dying to followers. What a laugh we'd have, because it's such an impossible occurrence. You can't prove anything!
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(01-10-2013, 07:14 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I uhh... don't recall any of that. You can't prove anything.

Did you know how amazing technology is these days? Screenshots can be doctored! Imagine if someone doctored a screenshot of me dying to followers. What a laugh we'd have, because it's such an impossible occurrence. You can't prove anything!
It's possible on EU_Normal2_1/2 servers where bots are extremely buffed. Wink
Playing NI since December 2011