Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] First time map, have a look
Please give me advice and just general thoughts and feeling about the map. Be as nasty or as nice as you want. the more the better.
This map is done, except for a couple of elements.

P.S. I still dont have a name for this map. Please help me with that and leave a name in the comments.

Thanks

name of map= Kings Keep
You're close to posting the images, but not quite yet. Tongue
You need to put {img} before the link, and {/img} behind it (with [ and ] instead of { and }), but no [ or ] around the link itself.

So your images would be:

(21-06-2013, 09:51 AM)VLKA_HornyMonk link Wrote:

Edit: Hande fixed it for you.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Fixed pics.

Can't tell much about map. Pictures are way too small to my eyes.
(21-06-2013, 09:56 AM)Hande link Wrote:Can't tell much about map. Pictures are way too small to my eyes.
Hande is getting old now; you have to help him out a little with being able to see Sad
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
i would love to help him out. XDD
It's a nice map. We useally have castle maps, but this time a castle that is quite damaged by the Invasion of the Nord.
Good job, hopefully can this map added in the next Patch.

PS: If you are going to make more maps, why not one from Helms Deep?
(It's from Lord Of The Rings, but very populair map in other mods and native from Warband)
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
ye i was going to but didnt think it would be accepted. ill see what hande thinks next time i see him. but ty for the advice. im still working on it and will put updates every now and then.
(21-06-2013, 04:57 PM)BlackSniper link Wrote:It's a nice map. We useally have castle maps, but this time a castle that is quite damaged by the Invasion of the Nord.
Good job, hopefully can this map added in the next Patch.

PS: If you are going to make more maps, why not one from Helms Deep?
(It's from Lord Of The Rings, but very populair map in other mods and native from Warband)

Helm's deep needs at least 100 man to properly defend, don't think it's kind of a good map for 16 defenders.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Pictures have been updated and are ready for comments.
Wow.. Your map is just beautifull.
For the name: Mountain fortress