Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Shield clear script
By many players crashed the game because of the shield clear script after a round,
so i must restart the server to fix that problem...
Are you running the same map for a very long time?
mhm 47 min Smile

but after map change same bug Sad must restart
commando console spam ERROR .....
The problem with Warband is it can't remove scene props. So when modding you have to use a simple work around, mainly moving it underground to give the impression it is removed, but in fact it still exists under the ground. So if the map runs for a very long while this can cause errors because of all the stuff causing load. I experienced this several times during heavy testing and did some things to counteract it, but never experienced it following after map change.

I generally don't advise to run maps that long because of this though.
year is fixed by hoster
fail to windows server Smile
That explain a strange bug we saw yesterday, it was on city map (on normal server, not for a long time).
It seems that heavy barricade stack on each other, and at one round we saw an half barricade appearing from the floor after it was destroyed by bots. There were also invisible walls, that we could jump (not bots).
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
If you manage to stack the barricades on top of each other I can imagine some of it sticking up of the ground yes, really shouldn't be able to do so though and if you can I'll look into it.

The thing is, as I said, you can't remove anything in Warband and it's just set to move underground at a set distance and if the deployable is over the ground, well it won't move under, just abit down.  Tongue