Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB Barrel
Always look on the bright side of BOOOOOOOOM!  8)

I really want this explosive item; here is my offer, I can add more if its too less:

1 x Worm Bane
+3 x Scale of Fafnir
+4 x Sulphur
+1 x Small Lump of Lead
+3 x Bear Fur
+3 x Wood of Glasir
+100 x Sturdy Wood
+100 x Heavy Cloth
+350k Gold
One Ping to rule them all, One Ping to find them,
One Ping to bring them all and in the DARKness bind them!

- words on the one Ping
1 x Small Lump of Lead, 3 x Bear Fur and +50k Gold added to the offer, still waiting for a reply Wink

PS.: You are free to tell me if I'm offering not enough for the barrel in your opinion

- words on the one Ping
I have a barrel I am willing to part with, but to me your offer is still a bit low. I calculate your offer to be worth, generously calculated, about 1.8M. I value my barrel at at least 3.5M
Ok, first thanks for your reply, now I got a picture at least of what you want.
I really thought that the worm bane is a bit more worth than 1 million, because its still one of the best weapons for archers and crossbowmen and you can even use it as a recruit (level up faster Wink). If you agree with the addition of 3 WoG, 100 Heavy cloth and 100 Sturdy wood I would really like to trade with you, and in my opinion the offer would have a value now of ~3kk, thats all I have atm.

- words on the one Ping
3 x Wood of Glasir, 100 x Sturdy Wood and 100 x Heavy Cloth added to the offer.

- words on the one Ping
I'm sorry, I'm going to have to pass then Smile Recieved better offers via PM (although I didn't even open a thread to sell it ^^Wink
Since OP didn't lock this, I'm just going to go ahead and clarify that my barrel was sold, so there's no point messaging me about it.