Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Dragon Axe
just want to know how much this is.
Come at the king Best not miss.
Kinda hard to value legendaries, particularly right now, market's all over the place...I'd say it's reasonable to assume it goes for around 1.5-2m
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
I would never sell my DA for under 3 mill, but I value it at aroung 4 mill maybe. It is seriously buffed since the last patch (+8c!!!). I'd say its value is a bit lower than the DWP just because that's more useful in hard mode.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
I will post only to disagree with Yabu.

Here are Dragon axe's stats :
Damage: 60 Cut, no thrust
Speed: 103
Length: 69  (how awful !)
Weight: 2

Here is a new house craftable sword :

(18-01-2013, 12:12 PM)Senni link Wrote:
[/spoiler]

As you can see, it's only 5 damage less, but much better reach, which allows you to kill enemies without being hit. Wrath's crafting cost is around 1500k + 3 Damascus steel. We can't value them at the moment but in the future the cost shouldn't be much higher than 2m in total. Sure, the dragon axe is a legendary drop and it's usable by sergent and sharpshooter, but characters using it are mainly commandos (and maybe sharpshooters), and there are also house craftable swords for commandos and sharpshooters, almost as good as this one.

Considering this, Dragon axe cost could be around 1.6-2.0m. Presently, swadian hope is a cheap and good alternative. By the way, Legionnaires should think about crafting attacker swords, with Legionnaires' stats it is going to be very nice !
(23-06-2013, 12:41 PM)Yvain link Wrote:

As you can see, it's only 5 damage less, but much better reach, which allows you to kill enemies without being hit. Wrath's crafting cost is around 1500k + 3 Damascus steel. We can't value them at the moment but in the future the cost shouldn't be much higher than 2m in total. Sure, the dragon axe is a legendary drop and it'susable by sergent and sharpshooter, but characters using it are mainly commandos (and maybe sharpshooters), and there are also house craftable swords for commandos and sharpshooters, almost as good as this one.

Considering this, Dragon axe cost could be around 1.8-2.2m. Presently, swadian hope is a cheap and good alternative. By the way, Legionnaires should think about crafting attacker swords, with Legionnaires' stats it is going to be very nice ![/spoiler]
[/quote]
1. That sword is for legionnaire only, I think of the DA primarily as a shielder weapon.
2. Yes, the length is awful, but I think the strong cut damage outweighs this, atleast when you are a shielder as you want to be able to quickly kill enemies 1v1. The extra damage also helps in the later waves as you can cut through even the more heavily armored enemies.

I guess this is a preference thing, but as I said: that's my valuation and if the price don't get up to what I want I will simply keep it.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
It's not craftable Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.