Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What other games do you guys play?
Other than Warband.

I regularly play Men Of War, Red Orchestra 2, Day of Defeat source and several others.

So what do you people play when you're not killing nords.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Hmm...i suppose i should keep this to games a play regularly to keep this short

I play skyrim, oblivion, kingdom hearts, warhammer 40K (Eldar!!  ;D) and their RTS and space marine games, Dragon age 1 and 2, God of war trilogy, Total War shogun 2 and many, many more
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Red Orchestra 2
Killing Floor
Minecraft
I have disgustingly large games list on both Steam and GoG.com, but I don't really play many different games, at least not on a steady basis. Buy some, try them a bit, maybe do a quick play trough.

For the last year I've only actively been playing cRPG and then NordInvasion with some Vikingr and Mount & Musket thrown in for variation.

When I do play something else it's usually Europa Universalis 3 or Victoria 2 with some friends. Lately I've been playing some Killing Floor though, quite good.
Killing Floooooooooor!! Big Grin
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
It's been primarily Dark Souls, Space Pirates and Zombies (SPAZ), and Warband. I don't play FPS's anymore.
Captain_Stoogey
Dark souls? the demons souls sequel? demons souls butt raped me  :'(. is this one harder?
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Starcraft: Brood War, Age of Mythology, and Age of Empires II: The Conquerors. Also  have been working on finishing Darksiders.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(29-02-2012, 04:33 PM)Wolfsblood link Wrote:Dark souls? the demons souls sequel? demons souls butt raped me  :'(. is this one harder?

Yes. From what I can gather from various sites, it's even harder than its predecessor. It's not meant for the timid.
Captain_Stoogey
battlefield 2/bf bc 1/2
lotro
swtor
c&c (all of them)
and loads more that i cant acually think of at the moment  ;D
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder