Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Persistent Frontier
So how 'bout that Persistent Frontier everybody? Was in the beta-testing, followed it during the making: EDIT: Was really disappointed with the end result.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
the community on it is terrible really does let the mod down. Not to mention the admins are lazy as hell
I was an admin on Pirsistant World. It was difficult to admin as consistant rule bending whole take place and other difficulties but I did my job and the community was good. On PF, it is ridiculous as everyone just shoots a person randomly and the rules make it so that people can abusive them in someway.
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
I don't get why people struggle to admin to be honest. I did on PW and a lot of NW events. I think it is just pure laziness on their part
(08-07-2013, 08:12 AM)Mystic link Wrote: I was an admin on Pirsistant World. It was difficult to admin as consistant rule bending whole take place and other difficulties but I did my job and the community was good. On PF, it is ridiculous as everyone just shoots a person randomly and the rules make it so that people can abusive them in someway.

As much promise as this mod had, they turn down applicants who have a good deal of experience and then they accept ones that have absolutely no experience. And now the outlaws can KoS EVERYBODY... This mod is gonna go down the drain.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
(08-07-2013, 02:28 PM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: As much promise as this mod had, they turn down applicants who have a good deal of experience and then they accept ones that have absolutely no experience. And now the outlaws can KoS EVERYBODY... This mod is gonna go down the drain.
Agreed. When I first got the mod, I didn't like it. It was too complicated, and I simply couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do. When my NW regiment started playing it a bit, I got back in, they explained it, and it got more interesting. Over the course of one week, I now don't like it anymore.

The administrating is awful: Admins are almost never on, and even when they are, they have immensely different interpretations of the rules. One admin says that you can't kill people, even when they steal your possessions; just report them and he'll deal with it (in a few years). Another says that you can kill anyone you please if you don't like them. And yet another says you can kill people who steal your horse, but only for a couple of minutes because "it's like stealing a car in real life, only in real life, it's illegal." (:o)

At first, you could only kill bandits after they killed you, but only for a few minutes. But bandits always kill you, so they made them KoS (Kill on Sight). But they got rid of that because it makes too much sense to defend yourself against people who shoot you in the back as you're cutting trees. As of yesterday, bandits could kill anyone they want, and nobody can kill them unless they threaten you. They don't bother to threaten you, though. They just shoot you and grab your money. By the time you've respawned, gotten a weapon, and gone back to where you were killed, they're looooong gone.

The concept of the mod is good, but the idiots running it are running it into the ground.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
When i first got on PF and spawned within 5 secs i got headshotted by a sniper.Hate how highwaymen can just kill you for no reason.Later i was running around when some indians just gangbanged me with there horses and arrows then teabagged my dead cold body.Community sucks sometimes but then again like the way how they are independent enough to make real linebattles Soldiers vs Colonists and Soldiers and Colonists vs Indians and sieges how a bunch of indians just shoot in the air and the arrows fall into the small fort.
Well,at the moment am I admin at Persistent Frontier. Persistent Frontier came back August 17th 2013.
After weeks of testing is everything done. The site is www.pf-official.eu and the teamspreak is pf-official.eu.
I can tell you that PF is growing and growing and that soon the servers are full like a few months ago. Me as admin can
see that there are coming more, also the complains..  But me and the hole admin team do what we can.
I hope I answere all your questions to say this and if you want, you can always ask it to me or just visit the forum.

@Nicky  Highwaymen/Bandits/Outlaws can Random and be Randomed by everyone. So you may kill te, but they also can kill you.

*This is not like advertising, only if information
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
yeay moar ppl i want to see major facs like 20v20 not a 5v5 fac
(23-08-2013, 08:10 AM)BlackSniper link Wrote: Well,at the moment am I admin at Persistent Frontier. Persistent Frontier came back August 17th 2013.
After weeks of testing is everything done. The site is www.pf-official.eu and the teamspreak is pf-official.eu.
I can tell you that PF is growing and growing and that soon the servers are full like a few months ago. Me as admin can
see that there are coming more, also the complains..  But me and the hole admin team do what we can.
I hope I answere all your questions to say this and if you want, you can always ask it to me or just visit the forum.

@Nicky  Highwaymen/Bandits/Outlaws can Random and be Randomed by everyone. So you may kill te, but they also can kill you.

*This is not like advertising, only if information

Heh, I sure hope the admining in PF is better than it was in PW for PF's sake!
The admins in PW were so bloody useless the game would have been better without them

I played PW for like a week, after which time I was just too sick of all the stupid crap that goes on regularly on the servers (90% of the players don't follow the rules, which just leads to random murders everywhere, all the while the incompetent admins would just watch on and make excuses about why they couldn't do anything)
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden