Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should it be added to the mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.86%
39 92.86%
No
2.38%
1 2.38%
Maybe So
4.76%
2 4.76%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Heraldic Transitional Armor
Nice armor! But we need to steal something from cprg Tongue
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(12-08-2012, 08:15 PM)Jalau link Wrote: Nice armor! But we need to steal something from cprg Tongue

The trans heraldic is from cRPG.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Steal EVERYTHING from cRPG, would make the mod so much better. More armorz and weaponz.  ;D
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Nope crpg hasso many fugly armors. I like the way the devs in NI carefully pick which weapons and armors get into the game. To assure quality over content.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(14-08-2012, 09:31 PM)Jarold link Wrote: Nope crpg hasso many fugly armors. I like the way the devs in NI carefully pick which weapons and armors get into the game. To assure quality over content.

True, but I do think Rus Scale would be a good armor set, I love the types, but back to Heraldic, I figure it'd be an amazing idea!
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
(14-08-2012, 09:31 PM)Jarold link Wrote: Nope crpg hasso many fugly armors. I like the way the devs in NI carefully pick which weapons and armors get into the game. To assure quality over content.

oh jarold, I do love NI but armor and weapon wise I believe cRPG has both quantity and quality in this case. It has armors for all styles and weapons to match those styles and all their weapons/ armor are highly crafted and desgined.

(15-08-2012, 12:09 AM)Holo Steel link Wrote: [quote author=Jarold link=topic=2388.msg43614#msg43614 date=1344979893]
Nope crpg hasso many fugly armors. I like the way the devs in NI carefully pick which weapons and armors get into the game. To assure quality over content.

True, but I do think Rus Scale would be a good armor set, I love the types, but back to Heraldic, I figure it'd be an amazing idea!
[/quote]

Well there is Rus armor but only the nords can have it Sad

and I would endorse stealing some stuff from crpg seeing as most their gear comes from sub-mod weapon/armor packs that all you need to do is contact the owner or put their name in the credits
~Le Fox in Le Box wearing Le Sox~