Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hydra Leaf
Hello. The gold standard for this mod does not feel quite fulfilling, so I humbly request that we switch to the Hydra Leaf standard.
Agreed.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Geeje holo, gonnastop spamming post with one word post yet? Anyways, I cant tell if your being serious or a troll firestorm. I saw you interrupt a trade thread that was selling a royal and a hope, and ask "i dont want this....got hydra leaf?". TROLL ALERT.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Jarold, I agreed to his idea, it wasn't spam because I read it carefully and felt that it SHOULD be hydra leaves as a standard. And maybe it was a troll and maybe it wasn't, but it could be like Fallout3 and there caps as money. I figure it'd be awesome. I don't know about you, but that would make me laugh.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
I'd say grinder helms would be a good item to set the standard to. It's quite ubiquitous too.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Chicken feet.
"And it goes a little something like this..."