Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What keeps you going?
Im here now for around 1 year and just love our devs :-* and the whole community is just great. I play lots of mods for warband and other games and I couldnt find aother community which is that políte nice friendly and funny. Another thing are the endless coming waves of peasents and recruit soldiers.
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski
possibly the best community if you ask me, nearly every1 is always nice and helpfull, i am in a house with ppl that i have come to like very much, having fun times and laughing when a random redshirt tries to kill a nord skirmisher, i love how the developers make themselves appear as superior beings (we all know hande is the only true destroyer of men) having fun with other houses or joining in other ppl's events, all in all i think that this mod is possibly the best one i have ever played. And i do F...ing hope i will continue playing for a long time
Work from home so I do nothing else apart from sit at my computer and play Nord Invasion

*Cough*

Your beautiful faces, and assisting this awesome community in whatever way I can.  :Smile

[align=center][Image: forum%20small.png]
Nord Invasion - EU Server Host
E-Mail: felix@arcticsgamestudios.co.uk • Steam: Felix9112  • Skype: ArcticServers
Addiction  Wink

And I feel the endgame In NI is much more rewarding than just getting all my guns blinged out which is usually the case in my game line up.

(Ohh and I set myself the new task of sticking a sarissa in 0.5.0 Odin )
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
The community, sexy devs,  and the lust for my first legendary!
Must.....have......a......LEGENDARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: and also the community and the good friends I made since I started playing  Big Grin.
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
Friends
Community
Admins and Devs
Trying to get some better gear
Trying to be Legendary
etc..
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin