Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What keeps you going?
The endless disappointment in killing Prince/Ragnar/Thor/Odin hundreds of times, and still never getting a legendary. Its gives me a high.
I have pretty much stopped playing now. I am just going to attend house events and that is it
The development. I enjoy trying to figure out ways to improve the experience for players. And hopefully I should be ready to reveal some of those soon. And then there's the community reaction when we release new features. Its great to see people get excited over your work.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
Honestly what kept me coming back was my house, first CC and then UK.
The team work, the laughs, the chit chat... Still love UK and CC. And maybe some VLKA but as we all know the heart only has four chambers and thusly you can love up to four things but not more than four things. And since another game genre has taken NI's place in my heart i can not love NI anymore.

And also tits, ass and more tits replaced all the previous houses so I don't have anything that keeps me playing NI.

lols

xoxo das_D
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Right now atm getting back on my feet and pursuing a fun house to play with.
Sphinx, and my donators torch.
the zero to none chance of me finding a legendary  :Smile
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
the leveling system
The Aloglaniacs and the House Tournament's Mystery goodie. Wink
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
The amount of goals that can be made on this game is unique and quite fun. It shows you the best, but to gain it costs hard work. Unlike most games, you cannot just buy your way through it, and if you did would really have to be sneaky about it. It's a game that makes you want more, a game that's fun for friends, groups, and sometimes even solo. I admire mods that allow you to do that, and no-life gamers can actually feel rewarded by the sheer amount of loot, and valuables they have. Yes, it takes time, yes it DOES remind me of WoW in a way, but it's a M&B mod with a good amount of work and dedication put into it. Cheers to the developers, one of the best mods I've ever seen.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"