Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some drops just too rare?
Have not had a single drop of Water of Hvergelmir in months.

Been waiting ages to craft this dam heavy war hammer but this one Item is stopping me Sad

Wood of glasir seems rare these days too.
You're right, it's only rare, not super rare. Nerf drop rates on rate items.

Classic running gag ...

You know you really make them happy with this thread? Reverse psychology is what you need.

Complain it drops too often, then they'll worry, check the drop rate and realize it's quite low and buff it Wink

Yes, right, it's quite easy to craft some heavy war hammers, but I still have too much of this water...

Wood of glasir also seems much too common. Drop rate should really be nerfed. It makes no sense accumulating so much useless crafting mats...
Not after a buff, maybe a little balance.  Noticed since patch Scales, Bronze Arrow Heads, Bear Fur and Lead have become more common, yet other rare items never seem to drop anymore.
(28-06-2013, 01:14 PM)The Cid link Wrote: Not after a buff, maybe a little balance.  Noticed since patch Scales, Bronze Arrow Heads, Bear Fur and Lead have become more common, yet other rare items never seem to drop anymore.
If this is the case, the developers seem to want this to be as it is...
(28-06-2013, 12:31 PM)Yvain link Wrote: Yes, right, it's quite easy to craft some heavy war hammers, but I still have too much of this water...

Wood of glasir also seems much too common. Drop rate should really be nerfed. It makes no sense accumulating so much useless crafting mats...
Ok
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Mouhahaha(evil laugh) they fell in my trap !
Noooooooooo  :o !
(28-06-2013, 01:16 PM)Drunken Monkey link Wrote: [quote author=The Cid link=topic=15215.msg121331#msg121331 date=1372425261]
Not after a buff, maybe a little balance.  Noticed since patch Scales, Bronze Arrow Heads, Bear Fur and Lead have become more common, yet other rare items never seem to drop anymore.
If this is the case, the developers seem to want this to be as it is...
[/quote]

I Not had a single Water of H drop since December, yes I do play hard and quite regular. 
There was a 98% chance that Hyper replied this way. This rate should be lowered too.