Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Melee xp
I have a doubt. As infantry,is melee xp useful after 150000?

Furthermore, I'm considering the idea of becoming archer or cav as soon as i gain commando, but it looks like cav is a bit underpowered in hardmode, as we always camp. What do you sugest?
Commando is darn powerful and sergeant is good aswell in normal mode.
I don't think it's useful to keep getting melee experience once you have 30 Strength and the Commando class, except for quick leveling.

For your second question, I'd suggest going Cavalry if you want to ride horses (which are useful in Hard mode for kiting in maps such as Beach Assault and Swadian Village), although you'll have to consider that you won't be able to get a very good horse. Going Archer will increase your Athletics skill slightly, which is also pretty useful to get away from mobs more quickly. You will also be able to shoot all bows as Longbowman (AFAIK) but you won't be able to buy a decent one, and I personally don't like Commandos who carry bows around because it's far more beneficial to the team (and yourself at that) to use Medic or Tinkerer support items.
I agree with all that Kwal has written. Commandos with bows are commandos who are making themselves less useful. On the other hand, having two tiers in cavalry can get you a decent horse to kite with, as well as slightly increased polearm skill and shielding -- skills useful for all situations.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(03-03-2012, 06:38 PM)CaradocMor link Wrote: ...but it looks like cav is a bit underpowered in hardmode...
If anything we are overpowered, solo wise. We aren't very useful in as shielders, but I guess we can be healers and pikers. And we can kite on big maps, which is helpful.

Anyway, from what I can gather, these are the stats (they will be slightly wrong, as some of the progression threads are outdated) for:
0/4/2
Quote:One handed 255
Two handed 285
Polearm 225
Archery 20
Crossbow 20
Throwing 120
Power draw 1
Power throw 4
Power strike 10
Ironflesh 10
Horse archery 0