Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House Challenge: Dominate Ragnar! (VLKA)
With the release of 0.5.0 and the inclusion of an entire new mode as well as a change to the final boss on hard, I think now is as good as time as any to breathe some life into what was a set of old house challenges. There is also a significant increase of maps in the rotation now, so this is no small/easy undertaking. For those that are not aware of what I am referring to, a house challenge is where a house partakes on a quest to kill a certain nord on every map in the rotation. VLKA has always initially started off the challenge and other great houses have taken up the challenge as well. Yet again, VLKA will take on the role as leading the challenge and we have hopes that other houses would participate as well. It is both challenging and rewarding when such a feat is accomplished. The challenge itself will be on the restructured hard mode, which should give all medium sized and active houses a chance to participate and be successful. Another purpose of the challenge that VLKA will employ is the posting of a small strategy guide for each map that we kill Ragnar on. The VLKA Map Strategy Guide can be found here.

Vlka Fenryka hereby issues the following challenge to all houses of NordInvasion: DOMINATE KING RAGNAR by defeating him on EVERY map of NordInvasion. (The kill must be made by someone of your house, not a barrel or a member not of your house, as well as during a house event.) We believe that achieving this goal under such a diverse set of map environments will be a true test of strategy and teamwork.

To serve as an example, VLKA will also be undertaking this challenge ourselves, and this thread will be used to keep track of our swath of conquests through the maps of NordInvasion. Should your house aspire to prove itself as being among the very best that NI has to offer, your house can also undertake this challenge by posting a new, separate thread for your own house. We will be adding links to all fellow house challengers at the end of this post.

Remember that you can contact The Irish Eagle to reserve a private server for your house to make its attempts on Ragnar, or to schedule other private house events. Good luck!

Challenge: Dominate King Ragnar!
House: Vlka Fenryka (VLKA)

Map Name
Caravan Ambush
Hidden Cave
Lake Town
Mountain Outpost
Mountain Pass
Port Assault
Swadian Castle
Swadian City
Swadian Outskirts
Swadian Overgrown
Swadian Town
Swadian Village
The Great Hall
Hande's Retreat
Ancient Bastion
Old Shrine
Swadian Hamlet
Swadian Temple
Royal Observatory
The First Defense
Swadian Keep
Fortress Under Siege
Trader's Valley
Offshore
Swadian Old Village
Hyper's Hell
Status         
Re-do
Completed
Completed
Completed
Completed
Completed
Re-do
Completed
Completed
Completed
Completed
Completed
In Progress
In Progress
Completed
Completed
Completed
Completed
Completed
Completed
Completed
Completed
Completed
Completed
Completed
In Progress
  Team Size     

Verification                 
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot

Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot

Other challengers:

None
Oh wow, good luck to you all! Hopefully I can catch a ride along one of the journeys Big Grin
Nice
I hope we can do it very fast

LONG LIVE VLKA Fenryka !!!!
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Good luck on Hyper's Hell  Tongue
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
Game on guys and good luck.
awesome idea guys  Wink will be some tricky maps in there to challenge even the best houses.
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
Couple more completed, will most likely add the new maps from 0.5.1 at some point as well.

Maps with 'Re-do' represent a successful Ragnar kill, but done by a non-VLKA player in the event. These maps will get re-done at some point.
Resumed after a break. Swadian Outskirts and Swadian Hamlet completed.
Couple more completed.
now i understand why there weren't cheers when i killed ragnar...the house tags were missing Tongue