Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Very frequent crashes
Hey

So ever since the .5 update i have been experiencing very frequent crashes... playing for around 30 minutes my screen goes black and says no signal and it cannot be turned back on. My audio also skips and repeats the past 1 second of sound over and over again. the only way i can fix this is to reboot my computer. This does not happen on any of my other games including Native mount and blade.

This is basically all of the information i can think of :S

Is it my computer or is it my client? I am willing to try everything to fix this :S

Regards - Elmo
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Well-
1.Do you use steam?
1A. If so verify game cache.
2.Reinstall NI
3.What map and servers?
4.Post your rgl_log in a spoiler.
Pretty much he said ^^

We need a little more info to work with than provided, sorry!

Mind you, if you're playing on a toaster that could be the issue...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Yh is use steam  Smile

I've tried that a few times but it doesn't seem to change anything on any map and any server :L

Rgl_logs

PC specs (i know i will be getting a upgrade ;D)

Thanks for the tips so far guys!

Hmm...Dont see anything wrong in logs and your pc is fine for m&b(Mine is way worse)
You could be crashing from another person using your serial key. It happened once or twice to me. Could also be some anti virus blocking access to something...Disable all background programs and try with steam offline.
I think its more or a computer complete meltdown rather than just a crash... my computer just wont respond until i manually reboot it... this is very strange and has never happened to me for any game/mod before :S but i will try this thanks Smile and how can i check to see if someone else is using my key? i brought the game via steam and do not own the hard disk copy if that helps Smile

Your really cant. People use random ones via generator or pirating and sometimes they can get yours. Since this is out of NI problem I would say close thread, you can add me on Steam and I can try to help you more. Name is same as on here.