Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Luke_the_gangster(not very gangster..)
dude calm down
I am calm Eragon (He will learn his lesson - by god he will!),

I just do not like how your potential friend(Your posts come across as biased and leaning towards Lukes favor - I am merely pointing this out for the benefit of the reader - as you was not there and there for should stay out of this thread.) is trying to circumvent justice, who would? maybe you?

Anyway enough of the spam in this thread, let the admins/mods decide his fate as if I log on and see a post by Luke by god will I reply to him - in order to stop him worming out of the justice that needs to be done.

Sorry Luke - you picked the wrong persons shield to break (even though you shouldn't of done it at all!!!)
you could of stop right clicking and make me hurt my self . and your precious shield would of never been broken

a round shield
life is short...
Luke,

I was to busy taking screen shots ;D

As why should I stop blocking because of a threat which should not be there? (e.g. stop blocking so you do not destroy it? I thought you was on my team?)

Maybe you should stop left clicking (not once, not twice, not thrice but till you have killed the shield) as surely you not attacking shields in the first place is a much better deal to bargain across? surely? I mean come on?
i do agree with that, thats my fault but because of that you had to make a forum post

and i dont know why i cant see the pictures
life is short...
(24-02-2012, 01:31 AM)luke is that gangster link Wrote: and i dont know why i cant see the pictures

klick on the icons...
ok both of you get over it, luke WILL NOT troll again and you should talk to an admin if you have a problem. - boberty
Posting in a Report Players thread when you are not directly involved (whoever report, whoever is accused or any witness AT THE TIME of the screenshots) will get you muted AND in trouble, so Eragon, boberty, pvt dancer and anyone else thinking of posting, stay off reported players thread ! We're tired of people trying to get involved in what doesnt concern them at all.

This said, we got both side of the story, a decision will be taken shortly as to know if any action will be needed. Until then, behave !
Locking this topic. I'm far too drunk to review this and I just want you guys to stop posting... Eragon, if you are not involved, do not post! This applies to all players as we have stated on countless other threads. The dev team will review this tomorrow.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Damn drunkie!

Player lightly warned.
To not repeat those two guys before me, please do not reply to these report threads if you are not involded with them.  Smile