Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.6 - From Dusk till Dawn
I must admit I'm not sure where the devs are taking this mod either, as you would need military level communication to get anywhere on a open field. You can hardly expect 10 people who don't know each other to join a server after a long day at work/school and communicate smoothly and efficiently. The best you're gonna get is shieldwalls.
(07-03-2012, 12:18 AM)Kwal link Wrote: [quote author=Eragon link=topic=1753.msg15034#msg15034 date=1331078005]
im a commando....i get mobbed by followers and die in the 4th wave...

You're doing something wrong, mate Tongue
[/quote]

its not that im doing something wrong its just that when im playing with 15 newbs where 14 die before the 4th wave and i have one longbowman backing me up against a shitload of followers that go after me...well...i get fucked
You're still doing something wrong ... Tongue
i usually either accidentally backpedal into a place i cant get out of quickly enough and the hit me a billion times or i die on the 2nd to last one cause he gets a hit in after i take on 65 other guys i can a lot of times make it but without support on a full server and NOT GETTING TO HEAL BEFORE THEY COME and reaching the shrine in time are big factors
Hi there,

I've got to say I admit with people complaints, It's not as fun as it used to be and i log after a few minutes when i see a cav running in circles.

But guys, some of your posts are damn harsh. Don't forget devs are not many, and they are working hard on the mod and its maps. We are here to give our point of view, give feedback on the game. So if an update seems bad, let's say it and explain why, but without blaming devs that always try to make it better. You need to try different things to make something right, some tries are successful, others aren't.

I'm sure they want their mod to be as good as it can be, and that they are interested in what we have to say, even if it means one of the many updates was a mistake and should be reconsidered. You just can't blame people who try their best.

So even if I don't find the mod as fun as it was because of this update, I'll be looking forward to seeing the next one, until then a big thank you to the devs for their hard work.
I will make some old maps even easier for next patch.
Unfortunately have to agree with the most statements.. I am a bit disapointet too. I know its not fair because the devs are trying to make the best out of this mod but the truth is, hard mode servers are always empty this time, maybe 4-5 Players online. Its the wrong way to remove all camp spots, on the contrary.. i think you should add more places where we can work together, i mean you add all those new barricades, but why if we are not "allowed" to use them f.e. at the gate on old swadian city - without spots like this, they are kinda useless.
I remember the very first version of swadian town in normal mode (hardmode was not there), we got only this fast breaking deployable shields but we built epic walls with that, most of the time we did not come very far, but we had a feeling of teamwork.

One other thing that will promote more team work is shared loot, i feel bad if i see the Shielders in front of me and i get all the loot in the background with my headshots.
At the moment, Sniper get all the loot. Shielder (without them it would not be possible) get nothing. Medics also geht nothing.

In my opinion, the classes themselves are fine, no one needs a buff or a nerf (maybe the Sniper a little). I got all 3 classes maxed and all are be able to solo easy the first 4 waves and its possible to get to the 8th (depends on the map).

| We’re part of a story, part of a tale, sometimes beautiful, sometimes insane. |
As I told in last post. I will make maps easier for next patch by making possible defence places.
sorry to say that, but you can trash that day night circle:

if it is night on server i just rejoin till it gets day make the night day cyclus on the server-time (for ex. if its 13'00 on server location then its also midday ingame)
It is random daytime.  Wink