Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Slash thru shield
when holding a throwing weapon
i didn't look, and i don't know if its even within yr powers to fix this, but i'm guessing that this has been brought up before
love being a legionnaire, but i hate it when i forget to put my throwing axes away and immediately die when trying to shield.

Closed as Native Bug by Naozumi
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Mobs will always crush through your shield if you are holding any kind of throweble weapon in 'throw mode' (this includes all deployebles).

A simple trick to still shield is to swap the throwing weapon to the melee mode by pressing the X key and you should be golden.(and click on X again to reverse back to throwing mode).
Yeah... using a weapon and shield at the same time will never be part of NI. Can you imagine a shieldwall that never dies? *shudders*
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Hyper, I think he meant he wanted to not be bumped while having his throwing axes out in throw mode.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
yea as legionnaire I got same problem , holding thrown weapon even with shield up bots hits me , kind of annoying
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
You never played Native?  Wink

Getting bumped and hit with a throwing weapon and a shield is just how it always was. As the others already said, use the X key.
actually never been using throwing weap in native but bows
Yes I do press x just saying that its annoying but I guess we need to cope with it
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX