Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Wimbertolf
Yo whaddup Guys, want to be unban, I'm so bored and need NI to stay alive. I'm so sorry for the bad things I did in the past and really want to excuse me for this. NI is my fucking live and I need it so bad. So, if you want to let me alive, please unban me, so i don't have to die so early Sad

I love NI so much, it gave me the sence of live, so please please please please please please please please please please please please unband me. I will never be evil again, I swear to god (you know, my gods are the admins and developers of NI and my religion is NI).

Greetings and footkisses,

your Wimbertolf <3
Say please once more and I ban your forum account too..

Can you give me reason why you are banned from NordInvasion ?
It was one and a half year ago I think .. I don't remember clearly what happened then. I think I had a conflict with an admin because he thought I would insult him or something like that. Totally crap.
Really, I am sorry for this and just want to get unbanned because I like NI really much. BTW. it's just a game so why the admins make such turbulence about an unban request ? Just unban me and everything's alright Confused
Please ..
(06-07-2013, 09:54 AM)Wimbertolf_is_in_da_Hood link Wrote: Please ..
Hande, do your thing Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Point of reference for the conflict he is talking about:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...026.0.html
Yeah it was an unfair kick and I think an admin should deal with ''wild'' persons like me. If an admin is overacting like this it is stupid. Adn admin have to be an ideal, right ?
Actually, I'm pretty sure you were banned for having a character named [UK]_The_Gay_Eagle.

Either that or [UK]_The_Irish_Gaylord.

I see you made second forum account to bypass your forum ban. This is your first mistake.
Bye Bye.