Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Two new heroclasses
I think we need 2 new heroclasses. They would fill up the gap between the one we have now.

1 - The Forager - so When You You forage You can forage in a much higher speed and turn invisible while you are doing it. Special equipment should be a cute pink basket so You can collect Your herbs in style. Something like this:
[Image: BasketPink.jpg]

2 - The Leecher - Since it seems to be so popular to adapt this playstyle we should make a class for those who love to play as the teams leecher. When in leech mode they should be getting double xp and loot. Maybe they could get a new outfit too.
[Image: deguisement-bouffon-medieval-homme_4.jpg]

Please share Your thought about these ideas. I would love to pay 1.5 mil for these classes.
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Leechers can only use their special mode when they have less than 10% health remaining
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Lol. I think the pink basket is great idea!
SilentKnight: 52 Royal Guard
DeadShot: 52 Sniper Hybrid
Athena: 51 Pikeman
You dont need to thank me..
hahaha, love them both.
i think sparkles would complete it
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein
(07-07-2013, 02:37 AM)Chopdick3000 link Wrote: i think sparkles would complete it
YES!
I think we should add one more hero class to the list: The Juggler. Instead of having 3 weapon slots and a support slot, they have 4 support slots. They also should have an activated ability that while active, anything they pick up is instantly droped. Making Juggling items faster and efficantly than anyone else!
We should also have a class called:Trolls. There chat is red and all caps. They cant be kicked and make dumb posts and remarks. Making them very hated people!
(08-07-2013, 11:39 PM)Unknown_Soldier link Wrote: We should also have a class called:Trolls. There chat is red and all caps. They cant be kicked and make dumb posts and remarks. Making them very hated people!

I'd have to say the idea that they can't be kicked.....*shudders*....It frightens me.