Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What is your favorite generation of Pokemon games?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Red, Blue/Green, and Yellow
23.08%
3 23.08%
Gold, Silver, and Crystal
15.38%
2 15.38%
Ruby, Shapire, and Emerald
23.08%
3 23.08%
Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum
15.38%
2 15.38%
Black and White 1&2
7.69%
1 7.69%
X and Y
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favorite Pokemon Game Generation
Strong memories in all of these games...

Started off with blue.. finished that god knows how many times.
I remember when I got red next and I was amazed when i caught mewtoo on it, then when I beat the elite four in 8 hours straight :3
Then pokemon yellow came along, got a level 90 something pikachu, traded it and evolved it then traded it back to see if it would follow me, but it didnt. After that I decided to max out the pokedex, all I needed was weedle, kakuna and beedrill. Instead, I restarted the game xD so stupid.
Also that missingo thing.
I got so addicted when I was young, I memorized the pokedex from 1-151... yeah in order... xD

Then gold, silver, crystal came out. I don't have many memories from gold, or crystal, never saw enkei/suicune/raiku/lugia/ho oh, but my best memory was the red gyarados... that thing.. was beast... and cloning pokemon.

Then came ruby, sapphire and then later on emerald.

My mate got sapphire while I got ruby and it was a huge competiton, and that gen was by far my most favourite gen, the best new pokemon, amazing story line, SECRET BASES!!! Diving underwater to hidden bases, man that was the shit.

Then played emerald by my internal game battery died just as I went to raquaza, still haven't finished it to this day.

Then came diamond/pearl, my sister got pearl and I loved ruby too much that I said, nah i'm not getting diamond, it's gonna be shit etc, but jealousy grew within me, I had to get diamond and finish that thing. After I finished it legitimately, I found out what the action replay was, so I would breed pokemon that everyone wanted like, magmortar or the electrizer thingy, rare candy it to lvl 100, equip a master ball, and ask for a legendary like mew/celebi.

In the end of it all, I was evil, I had all of these legitimately no cheated ones, all gotten from the wifi thing: 142 Celebi's, 83 Mew's, 92 Entei, 39 Raiku, 57 Suicune, 8 Lugia, 8 Ho oh's, 13 Deoxy's, 90 Jirachi's, 23 Latios/latias, 4 of all the Regi's.

Yes I still have the list.

After that I deleted my game.. and that was the end of my pokemon journey.

There is so much more I could say about each game and the things that happened in there.. but it will take too long.. but.. yeah.. strong memories.

Meanwhile: 20 year old sister watching all seasons of pokemon for the past 9 months.

Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Damn that was alot. Lol. I unfortunately skipped R/S/E not really by choice though. I just never got around to buying one of them. Truth be-told, I kinda forgot about hand held Pokemon games until I herd about the Silver and Gold remakes. They are by far one of my favorites of the games, but that's because they have both Johto and Kanto in the same game. I logged so many hours int those games when I was a kid. Never caught one of the legendary dogs though.
SilentKnight: 52 Royal Guard
DeadShot: 52 Sniper Hybrid
Athena: 51 Pikeman
Yeah.

Forgot to mention Fire red, Leaf Green, Heart Gold and Soul silver.

Finished Fire red dozen times with lvl 99 charizards.

Then i lost heart gold after I beat the elite 4 lol
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
First ever game console + game, one of those green game boys + pokemon blue.
Good times..

Many generations later, one of my friends worked out the random number generator, ironically, wasn't random Tongue.
He created a calculator which let you pick which pokemon you wanted, what base stats and whether it was shiny. It then told you where to go and how long to wait to get it.

Let's just say, I never beat him since..

He had some hilarious teams though, his normal + ghost double build made me laugh.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Pokemon was that cheap japanese import , for kids without taste (or parents who did not care much what there kids are playing). After that Pokemon and Tamagotchi and DIgimon crap they now have several crap like this in modern games... it is all your fault, and you are even thinking that you are liking it.
Wusel @ Omnia
That's my childhood you talkin about there!
(07-08-2013, 06:56 PM)Legend link Wrote: Pokemon was that cheap japanese import , for kids without taste (or parents who did not care much what there kids are playing). After that Pokemon and Tamagotchi and DIgimon crap they now have several crap like this in modern games... it is all your fault, and you are even thinking that you are liking it.
Don't mind legend, he pokebought a pokemans game and got pokebeaten in pokemans battle by everyone in pokeschool.
Poketrauma.

Pokefun at legend.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
lol
It has been awhile since anyone has commented or voted on this thread. So in an attempt to breath some life back into it, I have reset all voting and added X and Y to the list since it has released. So, has anyone changed their minds on their vote with the new generation? I have not yet had the opportunity to play, as I do not posses a 3ds. So my opinion remains the same.
Hmm, I'm not sure, I've got myself a 3DS recently, since X and Y were sorta the final push for me to do so, and I'm really loving X, but Ruby was my first ever pokemon game...
Also, my vote wasn't reset, I think you've just reset your own vote.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."