Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

No restriction auction hall button
Having respeced my commando i now have all the gear left over.

The problem is neither sniper nor sharpshooter can use the items and so i can't see if anyone is offering the items i have on AH for a lower value than what i would like to get for them. This may only be a problem for the people which dont have 4 level 39 characters but some use 5th trading character aswell. I suggest you add a no limit button to AH which will remove item restrictions from AH for all with atleast one level 39+ character.

This way new players will not buy items they cannot use and in getting 39 levels you'll be very familiar with how the game works and understand that a low price tag and sweet stats doesn't mean you can use it. It will also allow people to buy gear in advance easier or to scavange the AH for good deals on equipment in general making the whole experience more fluid.
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
I'd say yes, but only if the auction hall would also be fixed, so that it doesn't have all items in it saying that everyone can use it.
But then again,
Quote:Trading changes are coming soon.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I do hope this comes with the trading changes.
It's annoying that I can craft things I cannot view... Makes it very difficult to set a price on things you're trying to sell.
Nattasha - Sniper/Skirmisher
VenomsLust - Sergeant