Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban ~Aragorn~
Two days ago while I was in CC event I had a network problem and I disconnected from the server. When I rejoined they banned me from their servers and when I wanted to check NI website, website said this ''This account has been banned.'' I don't know why I got banned. Could you please explain why ? And if possible can u unban my character ?
Looted Wormbane ~ 2013
Looted Dragon Spear ~ 25.03.2019
Looted Wormbane ~ 27.05.2021 
You were banned for trading non-NI items for NI related items, which is against the rules. Further more, you were trying to "sell" dota 2 cd keys, which you had valued to worth something when in fact, 5 dota 2 keys are given away to dota players. So you were trying to sell free dota 2 keys in exchange of expensive NI items.

If anything outside the game is traded in this mod (specially other games cd key or irl money), it can terminate the mod.

This is why it is important to read the rules.
Isn't it forgiveable ? Please if you give me another chance I won't try to do these kinds of things again. By the way I forgot to say sorry  :-\
Looted Wormbane ~ 2013
Again by the way I didn't trade anything not related to NI .
Looted Wormbane ~ 2013
More than one month passed and I am still banned. Can you please forgive me and unban my character ?
Looted Wormbane ~ 2013