Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Daily Event
Hey guys, I've been playing NI a lot lately and noticing how far Pub server are getting on Hard mode. And wondering if we could get a group together sometime during the day for a hard "event" so to speak. I'd like to hear your guys opinions.

Here's how it would work. We would meet in TS in one of the server channels, then someone (probably me) would go find a hard server and get it to a map that we want. You don't have to sign up anywhere, just show up in TS. We would want a captain, and you can volunteer to be a captain here on this thread if you want to.
I'm not sure what time we would want to do it at. Suggestions?

I'd like so see how many people are interested in this. It's not Official or anything.
Sure. I would like to take part in this  Wink
Make a steam group and start inviting people into it then  ;D
(08-07-2013, 08:12 PM)PK Delion link Wrote: ... We would meet in TS in one of the server channels, then someone (probably me) would go find a hard server and get it to a map that we want. ...

And i shall find you and switch the map to Hyper`s Hell.
Wusel @ Omnia
(10-07-2013, 01:01 PM)Legend link Wrote: [quote author=PK Delion link=topic=15563.msg123668#msg123668 date=1373314328]
... We would meet in TS in one of the server channels, then someone (probably me) would go find a hard server and get it to a map that we want. ...

And i shall find you and switch the map to Hyper`s Hell.
[/quote]

+50 points (not +1 !!) for your idea and initiative Legend Smile
You guys are so mean...  :'(
(10-07-2013, 04:46 PM)PK Delion link Wrote: You guys are so mean...  :'(

That's not mean, just wait till he starts changing block option every minute =D
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Hypers hell is a GREAT map, got all the way to nord followers on normal.