Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Houses - Sergeants Gain Invitation Rights
I dout other houses care about this, but if you think about it why are captians the only members in a house, besides the leader, that can invite people to a house. The only reason I propose maybe giving sergents this ability is becuase WDM is mainly comprised of just 6 people. Each of us have about 2 or 3 alts and have recently turned more friends to the joys of NI. It would be much esaier, even for a small house like us, if more than 3 people were able to invite new characters to the house. I imagine other houses that are interested in growing would also find this as a nice addition.
SilentKnight: 52 Royal Guard
DeadShot: 52 Sniper Hybrid
Athena: 51 Pikeman
The only problem with this is that an invite costs 500g so with so many people able to invite in a house it could get out of control and too much money could be spent from the bank also this bypasses the leaders and captains vito on whether or not to invite them to the house
ON_Fitz - Warden
ON_Fitz_II - Commando, 52
ON_Fitz_III - Pikeman, 47

This is the Internet man up or don't play - hypernoma

[Image: ce8a43a77726fcdb69c98079c7eef2c3.png]
(09-07-2013, 07:57 AM)ON_Fitz link Wrote: The only problem with this is that an invite costs 500g so with so many people able to invite in a house it could get out of control and too much money could be spent from the bank also this bypasses the leaders and captains vito on whether or not to invite them to the house
Well a leader only promotes two people he can entrust with inviting people and managing ranks in the house. So if the leaders and captains only promote individuals whom they can trust with recruitment, I would see no problem with this.
i'd rather propose to give ability to have more than 2 captains.
Perhaps 1 new captain for every 10 unique members over 15? (And appointing that captain would cost 5.000, 10.000, 15.000 if a house ever had 5.
Money in the house isn't a problem as long as the members aren't selfish.
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
By unique members I imagine you mean characters not linked to one account. I believe that would be quite difficult because each character invited to a house is invited by their own unique id code.
It could still be done by login because although there're different codes the login is the same
ON_Fitz - Warden
ON_Fitz_II - Commando, 52
ON_Fitz_III - Pikeman, 47

This is the Internet man up or don't play - hypernoma

[Image: ce8a43a77726fcdb69c98079c7eef2c3.png]
How about letting the Leader set permissions for every rank like almost every MMO guild system now?

Also letting Leaders make new ranks and change the name of ranks would be a very welcome change to spice up the houses abit.
(09-07-2013, 02:35 PM)Punishment™ link Wrote: How about letting the Leader set permissions for every rank like almost every MMO guild system now?

Also letting Leaders make new ranks and change the name of ranks would be a very welcome change to spice up the houses abit.

I concur, this would also be a welcomed addition but at the very least I still think sergeants should gain invitation privileges.