Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Loot logs.
I waited a while to say why this is a bad idea, because peoples comments would re-assure what I am about to say.

While I can see the fun side of knowing what you looted in a day for example. The forums would be filled with "OMG! Buff drop rates, this is all I get in a day!!!" or "You guys suck! I got all this in a day!" It could be already, but thankfully people don't take the time to empty their inventories.

People need to understand that monitoring a drop rate for 1 hour or 1 day does not give an adequate amount of data to make a judgement on whether the drop rate is too low or too high. This idea would just increase players complaining about how unlucky they are, and the forum can do without that.
I went through Ragnarok from start to finish with CC and I did not loot anything and I am not posting on here complaining. I am just going to make sure that stingy bastard Odin dies again. I just think it will be fun to have loot logs.
I was waiting for someone to come burst everyone's bubbles. Looks like I was right eh Ragnash? Wink Heheh.

While I see that what you say could be a problem, I am more inclined to agree with the fact that it would be awesome to have a loot log. Big Grin
It takes quite a bit of the website resources, especially when its meant to save all the data, even crooked boots, bent sticks and all the junk which drops en mass.  Tongue

Apart from that, I have to agree that it would be way too deprecating..
Loot log:
Make a 5th trading character, move all stuff at the start of the day (gold included) and watch it pile up.
To your dissapointment or amusement. It works, i've done it before just like ragnash suggested.
I know my exact green drops above black steel. 4 Bear furs, 2 woGs and a bronze arrowhead in the whole time i've been playing. Never looted a lump or water, hell no to sulphur either. I could probably complain a bit more xD

Can i ragnash? Pretty please!
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
(16-07-2013, 06:33 AM)iBlue link Wrote: Loot log:
Make a 5th trading character, move all stuff at the start of the day (gold included) and watch it pile up.
To your dissapointment or amusement. It works, i've done it before just like ragnash suggested.
I know my exact green drops above black steel. 4 Bear furs, 2 woGs and a bronze arrowhead in the whole time i've been playing. Never looted a lump or water, hell no to sulphur either. I could probably complain a bit more xD

If trading with your own chars wasnt such a hussle then i might. But right now its just a annoying hussle that i dont want to keep repeating every day.

off topic : Shared inventorys between your own chars would be very helpfull aswell.
(16-07-2013, 08:06 AM)Punishment™ link Wrote: [quote author=iBlue link=topic=15588.msg125482#msg125482 date=1373956395]
Loot log:

If trading with your own chars wasnt such a hussle then i might. But right now its just a annoying hussle that i dont want to keep repeating every day.

off topic : Shared inventorys between your own chars would be very helpfull aswell.
[/quote]

as to shared inv's i'm pretty sure the devs suggested it was on the to do list at one point
ON_Fitz - Warden
ON_Fitz_II - Commando, 52
ON_Fitz_III - Pikeman, 47

This is the Internet man up or don't play - hypernoma

[Image: ce8a43a77726fcdb69c98079c7eef2c3.png]
I'd only be for this idea if it were the loot log was an actual item that costed 1 million gold to make.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma