Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Donations and Payments
I understand that donations are always required to keep mods running, especially if they're running servers. Well, I was thinking (this may have been suggested before)
Why not make a "Premium" account type? Say someone pays $15 a month for 1.5x experience and gold on every nord they slay/get an assist on.

This way, it keeps a constant flow of money and provides so motivation for players. Please note that this wouldn't turn the game into P2W, but just assist in helping players rank up faster.

Does anyone think this is a good idea? I do and I would certainly buy it if something like this were to happen.

well nordinvasion is not a pay to win game like free to play games
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski
(09-07-2013, 03:20 PM)Bananix link Wrote: well nordinvasion is not a pay to win game like free to play games

"Please note that this wouldn't turn the game into P2W, but just assist in helping players rank up faster."

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
This is absolutly not fair because of poor and rich families. Not to say I´m poor ;D
Not a fan of the idea, would unbalance the game IMO
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
This actually IS pay to win. Not a good idea.
Wusel @ Omnia
A 5% to 10% drop rate increase on greens/Legendary on a premium account would bring in a lot of beer money for Hande.
(09-07-2013, 05:28 PM)evildan link Wrote: A 5% to 10% drop rate increase on greens/Legendary on a premium account would bring in a lot of beer money for Hande.
it will ruin the whole community.
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski
(09-07-2013, 05:29 PM)Bananix link Wrote: [quote author=evildan link=topic=15590.msg123945#msg123945 date=1373390881]
A 5% to 10% drop rate increase on greens/Legendary on a premium account would bring in a lot of beer money for Hande.
[/quote]

/joke
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(09-07-2013, 05:29 PM)Bananix link Wrote: [quote author=evildan link=topic=15590.msg123945#msg123945 date=1373390881]
[/quote]

Im not saying its a good idea to do it. But if i was this is what i would aim for Big Grin it could be a masterplan by the devs make the drop rates so bad the last 6 months that we are all forced into these accounts to be able to get green material drops again! . I wouldn't say the community is that great anyway bar about 35 people.