Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report about Criminal clan
The 3 persons Criminal_OneMoreTime - Criminal_Hachiko - Criminal_Scoutman where in my server, we had some cades and a barrel.
Then they broke half of the barricades, and our only barrel, and left the server to avoid punishment I think(got screenshot of the leaving)
This isnt the first time this clan anoys me. They have been interupting my healing/refilling and repairing several times on several maps and days.
And I am not the only one who gets bothered by these, I get poked on steam prettyoften with the message they have fucked up the server again Sad.
I hope this can be solved Sad
These players aren't unknown to us, if you could upload screenshots to back up your accusations, that would really help your case though. You're not really giving us anything to work with.

A time + what server + screenshot would really help
Okay I didn't know that would help in a report,so I don't have anything. I have a screenshot but I uploaded it and its not loading, maybe there is a chance it loads you for so here is the link:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159072698
Server name and time would also help if you can remember it
May be considered irrelevant and unnecessary but i see he's using steam. He can get the exact time via screenshot uploader tab (not the same as time posted when you open the screenshot link)
The date and time under the screenshot in the screenshot uploader is the exact time the screenshot was taken.
If you're very determined to get to the bottom of it he can eliminate a bunch of servers (normal/hard and region specific) leaving you at most 6 or so servers to check at an exact time stamp.
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
Okay, thanks to Iblue, I got the time: Wed Jul 10 20:27:04 2013
We're still pretty vague but we're getting there.

I doubt devs will want to check the logs of every servers but let's keep narrowing it down.

Your time isnt helping me, as I dont even know your timezone.

Then was is normal, hard or ragnarok EU server? The logs won't help much to be honest, but they tend to talk turkish to each other and I would get it translated in case they were openly planning to ruin your fun by destroying cade and blowing up barrel. Any other witnesses on the server that could confirm your story?

I'm tryingnto help you but I'm really not getting concrete proof :X
We would need a translation from that screenshot. I would prefer someone neutral (not HoT / Criminal ), but it's not like we have that many turkish players who could translate.
From the screenshot :

Hachiko: (3 ü birbirler, ne grup yapıyorlar) ; 3 of you, what are you doing, an orgy?

Hachiko: (kendi amına mızrakmı sokmak istiyon) ; Do you want to put a spear up your ass?

Janissary: (sus) ; Shut up.

Hachiko: (bitane daha çekte gördükçe ananı siktiğimi hatırlarsın) ; take another one, so you would remember how I fucked your mother.

Janissary: (tmm yazmayın, report edicem) ; Ok, don't write. I'll report him.
if you need a neutral translator, VLKA_Saladin is capable of the turkish language